[Interest] Android JNI proxy script

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 20 15:51:07 CET 2014

I've developed a python script to examine a JAR file and create C++ wrappers using Qt classes. It is not complete, or even tested, but I wanted to publish it before I lose it. It does generate classes which should be very close to perfect though. It also generates a JNI_OnLoad for registering natives. It may not be perfect but it will do a lot of the trivial mapping and heavy lifting.

The license is GPL - meaning share your enhancements to the script. Preferably right in my repo, so we can keep it moving.

Repo is at https://github.com/jhihn/Jeannie