[Interest] Fonts not rendered properly on RaspberryPi

Filip Piechocki fpiechocki at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 09:13:55 CET 2014

Hi,

I've built yocto poky (dora branch) for my Raspberry Pi and then
crosscompiled Qt 5.2.1 sources for it (I use eglfs QPA plugin). For test
and benchmark I use Qt Cinematic Experience. Everything is working fine
except fonts. In the cinematic experience no text is visible at all and i
get tons of lines:

Warning: distance-field glyph is not available with index 0

on the console.

When I launched qmlscene without any parameters I got the open file dialog
but all the characters are just squares. I achieved the same result in
cinematic experience by setting QML_DISABLE_DISTANCEFIELD=1.

Any idea whats causing this problem?

Best regards,
Filip Piechocki