[Interest] Finished resizing a window?

Tony Rietwyk tony at rightsoft.com.au
Tue Feb 25 00:45:43 CET 2014

Hi John,

I would suggest a short single-shot timer roughly:

resizeEvent

                base::resizeEvent

                if !mTimer.isRunning

                                mTimer.start

paintEvent

                if !mTimer.isRunning

                                base::paintEvent

timer slot:

                repaint

I'm not sure whether overriding the paintEvent is enough to prevent the
child widgets from painting.

Good luck - please let the group know what you decide with this.

Tony