[Interest] Fonts not rendered properly on RaspberryPi

Filip Piechocki fpiechocki at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 11:55:28 CET 2014

I am using Poky from dora branch.
I've updated freetype and fontconfig to the latest versions (freetype
2.5.2, fontconfig 2.11.0) from poky master but still no success :( which is
weird as I used poky master some time ago and it was working (but it is
hard to use master branch as it is not building for me usually :/).

Any other ideas? Should I report a bug in Qt?

Best regards,
Filip Piechocki