[Interest] Qt5.2.1+eglfs / WebKit2 running on i.MX6q ?

BERTIN, NICOLAS (NICOLAS) Nicolas.Bertin at alcatel-lucent.com
Wed Feb 26 13:51:30 CET 2014

Hey all,

I'm trying to get WebKit2 running on a Linux/i.MX6Q board (sabresd). I
succeeded in building Qt5.2.1+eglfs and the WebKit1 based examples are
running well.

Now, I'm trying to get WebKit2 running: the MiniBrowser example runs on
the device, but only the navigation bar on top is functional, the webview
area stays white and empty. The same issue occurs with the Flickrview
example: only the thumbnails are shown...

I'd like to know if some you are experiencing the same kind of issues
and/or have managed to make WebKit2 working on the same kind of platform?

Any advices to debug this problem are more than welcomed.

Thanks!