[Interest] iOS 7 - Audio Recorder Example - no service found for "org.qt-project.qt.audiosource'
sschilz at pasco.com
Fri Feb 28 01:40:54 CET 2014
I am trying to run the Qt AudioRecorder sample, it works on Windows 8, Android, OSX 10.9.
When I try to run on a mini-ipad , It compiles and runs on the device, however I receive the following error:
defaultServiceProvider::requestService(): no service found for - "org.qt-project.qt.audiosource"
I have added QTPLUGIN += qtaudio_coreaudio to the .pro file as specified on the wiki (http://qt-project.org/wiki/QtMultimedia_iOS)
I can run the Audio Devices, Audio Input, and Audio Output examples successfully
* OSX 10.9 (Mac Pro 2009)
* Qt Creator 3.01 (Commercial edition with iOS plugin)
* Qt 5.2.1 using prebuilt iOS (qt-enterprise-mac-x64-ios-5.2.1.dmg)
iPad Mini, running iOS 7
Other things tried:
* Verified plugin exists at ~\Qt5.2.1-iOSDebug\5.2.1\ios\plugins\audio\libqtaudio_coreaudio_debug.a (.a and .prl files present for debug and release versions)
* Start QT Creator with QT_DEBUG_PLUGINS=1 (Apparently no output on iOS)
* Added all the plugins qavfcamera, qavfmediaplayer, qtmedia_audioengine. No different.
* Searched Qt Multimedia buglist..
* Searched Qt-Interest mailing list
Thanks in advance
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Interest