[Interest] QNetworkConfigurationManager() Class in Android and iOS devices

Cezar Menezes cezar at hxgt.com.br
Thu Jan 2 13:51:50 CET 2014

Hello, everyone.

I'm trying to instantiate the class "QNetworkConfigurationManager()" for accessing the method "QNetworkConfigurationManager::isOnline()" , which is supposed to return the network connection state (online/offline) of a device.

It works nicely on Android devices, but fails on iOS devices.

It seems that this class is not fully implemented for iOS, unless I'm missing some important pre-configuration prior to instantiating it.

If anyone has succeeded while using this class with iOS, please let me know.

Happy new year for all.

Cezar.

bool QNetworkConfigurationManager::isOnline()