[Interest] Change return-key on iOS keyboard

Adnan RIHAN axel50397 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 03:22:01 CET 2014

Hello all !

I’m beginning to dev on iOS with Qt (and I’ve never touched Obj-C yet…), I have a dead simple QTextEdit with default options. I’m connecting QTextEdit::returnPressed(void) to a slot which deletes the QTextEdit content.

The problem is that the blue « return » button on iOS is set (apparently by default) to « Terminé » (I don’t know the equivalent in english) which only close the on-screen keyboard. Is there an option or a way to change the « return button » behaviour, to something like « line break » or « submit » or else please?

Thanks for your help.
--
Regards, Adnan RIHAN.