[Interest] Create the main widget on heap in main()

程梁 devbean at outlook.com
Sat Jan 11 14:28:40 CET 2014

I can't agree Oliver anymore. I believe some code seems OK does not means you should write in that way (just think about business flow control using exception, it's OK, but you should not do so). Now I knew it's OK but I'll still tell my blog readers it does not recommand to do so. :-)
Thank you all!

Cheng Liang
Nanjing, China
http://www.devbean.net