[Interest] Qt laptop stickers

Bob Hood bhood2 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 13 16:55:00 CET 2014

On 1/13/2014 6:57 AM, Juergen Bocklage-Ryannel wrote:
> On 07.01.14 05:51, ??????? ??????? wrote:
>> Hello.
>>
>> Does anyone have a Qt laptop stickers? Can you sell me some?
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Nick

> Hmm,
>
> I think I went out of them. At least haven't seen them for a while.
>
> If a DIGIA person is listening. Would be great to have some general
> merchandising of Qt. E.g. Qt shirts, Qt mugs, Qt stickers, Qt-Teddy,
> Qt-Mousepad, etc... There should be some companies around which offer these
> kind of merchandise-services. DIGIA owns the copyright to the Qt-logo and
> trademark, as far as I know.
>
> / juergen

I'm pretty sure there was merchandising when Nokia owned Qt.  I still have my
(really rather cool) Qt pen, which I think I picked up at a past SIGGRAPH,
that has the qt.nokia.com URL on it.

I would agree:  It would be nice to have some product merchandising (pens,
mouse pads, stickers, etc.) to be able to show our pride in this fantastic
product.