[Interest] Qt5.2-android: Fail to debugging app in qtcreator 3.0

Liang Jian jianliang79 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 08:30:05 CET 2014

     After some investigation of QtActivityDelegate.java and the log file,
I think the problem is:
     pong file
/data/local/tmp/qt/debug-pong-org.qtproject.example.testAndroid was not
created before time out. I also checked the file system in
userdata-qemu.img of the android virtual device and found that the socket
file /data/data/org.qtproject.example.testAndroid/debug-socket has been
created by gdbserver and ping file
/data/data/org.qtproject.example.testAndroid/debug-ping has also been
created. But pong file
/data/local/tmp/qt/debug-pong-org.qtproject.example.testAndroid doesn't
exist, even the directory /data/local/tmp/qt doesn't exist.
    So who is responsible for writing the pong file? Why the pong file
can't be created ? Any suggestion will be appreciated!