[Interest] QScroller in Qt4.8.5

André Somers andre at familiesomers.nl
Thu Jan 16 10:47:32 CET 2014

Ramakanthreddy Kesireddy schreef op 16-1-2014 10:38:

> The documentation for the Qt 4.8 Qscroller API seems to be broken here:
>
> http://doc.troll.no/master-snapshot/qscroller.html
>
> and http://doc.troll.no/master-snapshot/qscrollerproperties.html

Those are very old domains. Please don't use them anymore, refer to
http://qt-project.org for up to date resources.
I recommend the Qt Doc search plugin if you use Chrome and prefer the
online docs to the offline ones.

> Not sure if QScroller API is supported in Qt4.8.5.

No, it is not. It was introduced in Qt 5.0.

> Am using Qt 4.8.5 embedded linux.
>
> Please let me know if there is  any work around to use QScroller in
> Qt4.8.5 for my  Qt widgets application.

So, no that's not going to happen.

André