[Interest] Annoying Bug - Qt 4.8.1 bug?

Etienne Sandré-Chardonnal etienne.sandre at m4x.org
Thu Jan 23 10:53:01 CET 2014

Dear all,

After debugging a little, it appears that in order:
 - QProgressDialog destructor is called
 - Then QProgressDialog::setValue(slot) is called by the connection from
BackgroundFileWorker::progressChanged(int) signal

This means the slot is called after the dialog was destroyed. It was
automatically destroyed by a WA_DeleteOnClose flag.

This really looks like a Qt bug

I have looked for this bug but only found something python related :
http://srinikom.github.io/pyside-bz-archive/904.html
However this could be a more generic bug not related to QProgressDialog.

Cheers,

Etienne