[Interest] Annoying Bug - Qt 4.8.1 bug?

Etienne Sandré-Chardonnal etienne.sandre at m4x.org
Thu Jan 23 13:22:44 CET 2014

Hi everyone!

I save some compressed XML data taking huge sizes such as 1Gb, files saves
can last more than 1 minute. A busy cursor cannot be distinguished from a
frozen app in Windows. But I should not even have to justify myself on this
as this is not the topic here.

I have sent a minimal crashing example, which might (I'm 99% sure) be
related to a Qt bug, and *I'd like interested people to look at the code
and try to understand why it's crashing*. Please forget the other stuff
(context which led me to find this out, app design, etc...).

Cheers,

Etienne