[Interest] Code Formatting with Artistic Style in Qt Creator

Soroush Rabiei soroush.rabiei at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 20:17:24 CET 2014

Hi list

I am trying to get something similar to Eclipse's Code Formatting feature
in Qt Creator using QtC's External Tool and AStyle. I added AStyle as an
external tool in Qt Creator from Tools->Options->Environment->External
Tools and configured as shown in this picture:

[image: Inline image 1]

The problem is that when I call AStyle, it changes document and saves
changes with no question. I would like him to keep changes but let me save
changes if I like it. I would like to see changes with help of that thin
red/green bar in the editor.