[Interest] Code Formatting with Artistic Style in Qt Creator

Soroush Rabiei soroush.rabiei at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 23:12:25 CET 2014

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 11:40 PM, Lorenz Haas <lykurg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Excellent question, because now I can promote my plugin :) Please see
> http://www.histomatics.de/proasp.php this plugin does exactly what you
> are looking for.
>
> Beside that, there is currently another plugin in code review that allows
> you to also use clang-format and uncrustify. Hopefully that goes as beta
> into qtc 3.1...
>
> And to answer the original question: there is no way to get "visible
> changes" with an external tool. As far as I know.  That was the reason I
> wrote the plugin.
>
> Cheers

Great job :) I just tested it with QtC 3.0.0 on Windows and it's exactly
what I need.
Unfortunately I have a very old version of Qt Creator (​2.4 shipped with
from Ubuntu 12.04) on my primary development machine. So I can't use your
precompiled packages. Currently Qt Creator 2.8.1 is compiling on my Ubuntu.

Do you have any plan to provide precompiled packages for older versions of
Qt Creator?