[Interest] Shiping Qt binaries

Jonathan Greig redteam316 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 21:23:43 CET 2014

Igor,
I'm not sure and I'm on a linux box at the moment. Try copying the entire
platforms directory that Qt provides to your platforms directory and then
try it. Other than that make sure the ICU and GL files are there also like
the link mentions. You can go back later and systematically remove any that
you don't need. Beyond that, try using dependency walker, but it might lead
you on a wild goose chase :P

I usually use MinGW rather than MSVC but for reference, here is what I had
luck with the last time I was working out deployment dependencies, yours
will be different since you are using MSVC:

win32 {
#Qt5 Deployment
# embroidermodder2.exe
# D3DCompiler_##.dll