[Interest] Strange socket problem. QTcpSocket. Windows/Linux

Guido Seifert wargand at gmx.de
Mon Jan 27 10:24:22 CET 2014

> My guess is that the TCP/IP stack on the D series TV is broken and is somehow
> failing to deal with the packets from the Windows machine.

Yes, do you know if there is anything I can do? I don't see many options in QTcpSocket.
What could be the difference between a Windows and a Linux socket? What I find interesting
is that I have no problem with the stream itself. But the streaming socket is initiated
by the TV itself.

I am also a bit irritated that I have the problem with Windows. If the connection with
Linux was broken... heck, which company tests their products for Linux compatibility?
But Windows... this should not have gone unnoticed.

But this list is probably not the right place to discuss this. :-)

Guido