[Interest] Qt 5 release PDBs for MSVC2012

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Mon Jan 27 12:24:14 CET 2014

>Subject: [Interest] Qt 5 release PDBs for MSVC2012
>
> are they available somewhere? They are not installed.

They aren't installed, and not available anywhere AFAIK. The reason is that the the source locations in the .pdb files are specific to the build machine, and there doesn't seem to be an easy way to make them relocatable / patch them afterwards.

I'm afraid that you've to build Qt yourself if you want to debug into it.

Regards

Kai