[Interest] Code Formatting with Artistic Style in Qt Creator

Soroush Rabiei soroush.rabiei at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 13:04:04 CET 2014

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 3:19 PM, Koehne Kai <Kai.Koehne at digia.com> wrote:

> Compiling Qt Creator 3.0 with Qt 4.x disables the Welcome mode, Qml
Profiler and Qt Quick Designer. Qt Creator on top of Qt 4.x is also not
much tested, so you might run into bugs that aren't reproducible with Qt
5.2 ... Not that I'm aware of any though.

> Regards

Precompiled binaries of Artistic Style plugin for QtC 3.0.0 are linked
against Qt 5.2. Plugin page also contains this information:

> "For building Artistic Style Plugin it is necessary that you have
compiled Qt Creator yourself."

I'm going back to 2.8.1 and wait for next LTS release.