[Interest] Qt 5.2 basic example on iOS not working, what am I doing wrong?

Thomas Sevaldrud thomas at silentwings.no
Mon Jan 27 13:41:02 CET 2014

Hello,

I wanted to play around with Qt 5.2 on iOS, but it just doesn’t seem to
work... I have simply gone through the example in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFGRr0DV3oM
Everything runs nicely on the desktop. I have the iOS simulator running,
but when I try to run it on the simulator I only get a black screen for a
few seconds before the app dies. I get the following lines in the system
log:

Jan 26 14:08:25 Plex-Media-Center
com.apple.iphonesimulator.launchd.4c6439fd8695(UIKitApplication:com.yourcompany.QtMobileTest[0xfb37]8724)
<Notice>: Service exited due to signal: Bus error: 10