[Interest] Qt 5.2 basic example on iOS not working, what am I doing wrong?

Thomas Sevaldrud thomas at silentwings.no
Tue Jan 28 00:39:27 CET 2014

Forgot to cc the list on my answer :-) Maybe someone else have any ideas?

Since this I have also tried many of the examples that are installed with qt, and which are tagged with "ios" in Qt Creator. None of these will even compile when targeting the iOS simulator. None of the Qt headers can be found when compiling for iOS..

I must be doing something horribly wrong here, I mean, this should just simply work, right?

- Thomas

Videresendt melding: