[Interest] Qt 5.2.1 Unofficial Binaries

Charley Bay charleyb123 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 22:53:41 CET 2014

I'm looking for pre-built binaries for:

*- MSVC2013, 32-bit(x86)
*- Qt 5.2 (would be nice to get 5.2.1, would accept 5.1)

I found that for 64-bit (x64) at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/qtx64/

...but, I need 32-bit.

I see there is a place to host unofficial builds on qt-project.org, but
there's not much there:  http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-5-unofficial-builds

Yes, I'll build it myself if I must.  However, I would have assumed that
Win7/MSVC2013/32-bit would be somewhat popular.  Is it not?

It looks like we won't have reference-installs for MSVC2013-Win7-32-bit for
Qt 5.3, proposed schedule at:
https://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt_5_3_CI_packaging_RTA_environments

Darn...

If you have binaries, and don't mind contacting me off-list, (or posting
them someplace where I can pull), I'd be grateful.

(I'm a Commercial customer, but I just need this for testing, will not
release any products with this, so the commercial or LGPL versions are fine
for me.)

Thanks!

--charley