[Interest] terrible font rendering with QtQuick

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Tue Jun 3 09:16:33 CEST 2014

ANGLE supports Remote Desktop too, at least for non-XP machines :)

I personally hadn't have a look at the MESA/llvmpipe things yet, but several people seem to be happy with it.  Maybe one can come up with a list of pro's, and cons, and add it to

http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-5-on-Windows-ANGLE-and-OpenGL

?

Regards

Kai