[Interest] QtDBus Example to read files from USB

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Thu Jun 5 08:12:44 CEST 2014

Em qui 05 jun 2014, às 06:02:58, Ramakanthreddy Kesireddy escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any Qt DBus example to read the files from USB?

D-Bus is used to send and receive messages. It has nothing to do with USB.

You may have a service in your system that can read files from USB. I don't
know of any program that can do that for you. But if you do, please study its
documentation and figure out what calls you need to place. If you don't know
how to make the calls, we can help you. You just need to provide the
interfaces, names of the methods and what parameters are necessary.