[Interest] QtDBus Example to read files from USB

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Thu Jun 5 17:24:35 CEST 2014

Em qui 05 jun 2014, às 11:37:41, Ramakanthreddy Kesireddy escreveu:
> Thanks Thiago.
> We would like to polish the existing implementation attached as we had faced
> some problems earlier.
>
> Please let me know if the calls made are correct or not.

The syntax for QtDBus looks correct. I would recommend you use
QDBusConnection::systemBus() instead of using connectToBus and
disconnectFromBus().

The rest of the code is horrible, though. You have misspelt "enumerated"
("emumurated"), there's something about threading that is unrelated to
anything else (I don't see where it would be started or where it's needed),
you've got a double free of your global singleton. And, of course,
extractMountedPaths doesn't do anything.