[Interest] [little] feature request :)

Damian Ivanov damianatorrpm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 14:22:12 CEST 2014

Hi,

Sry for the dalay. I want to know if mouse is inside the application,
when I hover over a child mousearea, the mouse is not in the mousearea
that fills the applicationwindow.
Scenario is a (desktop) panel (soon to be released), more specific
it's autohide function. Currently I work around this, by setting in
every child's mouseArea
onContainsMouseChange: containsMouse ? mainApp.forbidHiding=true :
mainApp.forbidHiding=false
and the autohide is true only if (!mainMouseArea.containsMouse && !forbidHiding)

But this is not the best solution, it would be proper if hover could
be passed to the next mouseArea.

Regards,
Damian