[Interest] ColorAnimation not working on iOS

Brian Dentino brian.dentino at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 08:33:36 CEST 2014

Hi,

Apologies if this is not the right thread for these kinds of questions, but I am having no luck getting even the simplest example of a Qml ColorAnimation to work on iOS. I'm wondering if anyone else can reproduce this.

I'm using Qt 5.3.0 release, iOS 7.1 and have tested on iPhone 5s as well as iOS simulator and the color animation just doesn't work (color change happens all at once, after waiting the duration specified in the animation).

Animation works fine when running on Mac OS X.

I made a github repo with the minimum source to reproduce the issue, you can find it here: https://github.com/bdentino/ColorAnimationTest

Has anyone else run into this? I'd like to know if I should report a bug, if this is a known issue, or potentially just something wrong with my Qt build.

Brian