[Interest] [QTIFW 1.5 Mac OS X] Online installer tag mismatch

Greg Larmore larmoreg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 18:40:34 CEST 2014

I've created an online installer that works properly on Linux and Windows
using QTIFW 1.5. The same installer gets the following error on Mac OS X:

Could not fetch a valid version of Updates.xml from repository:
http://www.mxim.net/product/toolchain/darwin. Error: tag mismatch

I've checked the XML file in with the W3 validation tool and it checks out.
Only Unix line endings are found in the file. I have not found an existing
bug report for either QTIFW or Qt concerning this tag mismatch error.