[Interest] ColorAnimation not working on iOS

Brian Dentino brian.dentino at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 20:54:10 CEST 2014

iOS requires static linking, I believe Android allows either.

Thank you for the bug reference, Tim. For what it's worth, I dug this up
today: https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-14788

Seems like this issue has been around for a while and there was some
preliminary investigation done a few years ago but no fix ever came out of
it...If the only problem is a registration function not getting called,
there should be a very simple workaround here. If I have some time this
evening I'll be looking into it.

Is there a preferred way to add a reference to this old bug report in the
#37341 issue you provided the link to? Just mentioning it in the comments?

Brian