[Interest] Making a WebView QML element transparent

Luca Carlon carlon.luca at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 10:22:21 CEST 2014

Hello,
anyone who knows if it is possible to make the background of a WebView QML
element transparent? It seems that by default it is white.

If I try to set the html to something like:
0.0)}</style> I still get white.

I also tried to "import QtWebKit.experimental 1.0" and set
experimental.transparentBackground to true, but in that case I get black.

Then I tried to cast the element to QQuickWebView* and setting the opacity
of the QQuickWebPage to 0, but that makes everything disappear.
Any other option?
Thanks.

Luca