[Interest] Youtube View example in 5.3.0

Luca Carlon carlon.luca at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 12:34:06 CEST 2014

I installed the codec you suggested. Internet Explorer can play youtube
videos and also Qt seems to be able to play webm video files (tested with
the qmlvideo example). Anyway, the same behaviour occurs with the Youtube
View example. Still no video. I tested with both the ANGLE and OpenGL
version.
I also noticed that now (not sure before installing the codec) by hovering
on the slider of the youtube player I get previews of the video. Don't know
if that makes any difference. Also tried QT_DEBUG_PLUGINS=1 but I got no
error after clicking play.
Is there anything else that I can do to find out what is wrong here?
Thanks.

Luca