[Interest] QML Mobile controls

Ben Lau xbenlau at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 16:44:22 CEST 2014

On 11 June 2014 21:38, Thiago Macieira <thiago.macieira at intel.com> wrote:

> Em qua 11 jun 2014, às 19:56:53, Ben Lau escreveu:
> > Hi Nurmi,
> >
> > It is great to know that! That will be part of Qt Widget or Qt Quick
> > framework?
>
> > > We are working on Android style for the Qt Quick Controls. The target
> is
> > > to provide native styling for the controls in Qt 5.4. You can track
> > > https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-35081 to get status
> > > updates.
>
> As the name implies, Qt Quick Controls will work with Qt Quick. Qt Quick
> Controls is technically its own module.
>
> PS: please reply with text at the bottom, not at the top.
> --

Sorry for the silly question. I didn't read it carefully.

btw , I have another question for the solution. How will it handle the DP
unit?

Since the scaling using devicePixelRatio is still not implemented in
Android yet (QTBUG-38252) , I wonder what should user do to make their
application fit with DP after Qt 5.3.