[Interest] qcamera resolution issue

Sarath Natakam sarath.natakam at e-consystems.com
Thu Jun 12 12:06:33 CEST 2014

Thank you for the reply. I assume the backend is direct show, is that correct? I tried to understand the qt code, but could not figure out the backend code, can you please point me to the code? Is there any technical reason whey the backend does not support set resolution?

One of the developers have tried the following:

Used direct show, constructed a filter graph and for rendering passed a widget window handle, it seemed to work, but in the actual product we are developing we use proxy widget to display in qml, so once we have proxy widget it does not work.?

Can you tell me what are my alternatives?

We have done a month of development without knowing this limitation, our UI is qml, we are using widget code only for the qcamera and we are struck.