[Interest] QIcon from ARGB32 data

Filip Piechocki fpiechocki at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 10:40:45 CEST 2014

You mean you append to byte array the exact string from link [3]?? Then it
is not going to work in any way!
For example the "-128" string is a 4 characters so if they are just 8-bit
characters this whole string has 4 bytes, so the '-' would be you alpha,
'1' (not 1, the character '1') would be your red color and so on... Rather
convert it to a values.

BR,
Filip