[Interest] QIcon from ARGB32 data

Damian Ivanov damianatorrpm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 18:15:35 CEST 2014

Thank's for your answer and your help.
I do understand that a string is not an integer.
I'm used to script like languages and not used to writing c++ code,
please excuse me.
I am not familiar with every features c++ offer and how to use them.

That's why I do QtQuick but I am forced to extend a few parts of my
app with c++ code.

>Is this icon looking like a flag (dark blue checkerd rectangle in the
>left top corner)? Because this is what I got from this string.
Yes, the icon transferred from dbus should show the flag according to
the flag from your current keyboard layout
The bytes from link [3] should show an US flag.

Thanks again!