[Interest] [OT] Re: QIcon from ARGB32 data

Till Oliver Knoll till.oliver.knoll at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 14:47:49 CEST 2014

Am 13.06.2014 um 18:15 schrieb Damian Ivanov <damianatorrpm at gmail.com>:

> I do understand that a string is not an integer.
> I'm used to script like languages and not used to writing c++ code

See? I /told/ you so, folks! This is what happens when you release script languages into the world without type-safety! People will start throwing everything into a variable, just like the other video stream they downloaded recently from YouTube, just to get puzzled when they get garbage instead when trying to display the data in a "real" language.

;)

P.S. No offense taken here - just some random association popping up when reading about "script languages". ;)

Have a nice week-end,
  Oliver