[Interest] Have the Websocket QML component go through QNetworkAccessManager

RĂ©mi Jannel remi at mixlr.com
Mon Jun 9 19:00:05 CEST 2014

Hi,

I am using the QWebsockets that is part of the release of Qt5.3.0 in QML. I
would like the requests to go through my QNetworkAccessManager but haven't
been able to make it work.

I am setting the QNetworkAccessManager like this on my QQuickView:
this->rootContext()->engine()->setNetworkAccessManagerFactory(new
MyManagerFactory());

This works fine for my XMLHttpRequest() that I make in QML but does not
seem to apply to the request made by my Websocket {} component when
establishing the connection.

Is there a way to make this work?

Best Regards,

Remi