[Interest] Qt 5 and OpenSceneGraph 3 no longer friends?

Gunnar Sletta gunnar.sletta at jolla.com
Thu Jun 19 14:46:29 CEST 2014

For the sake of sanity, we made a requirement that QOpenGLContext::thread() is the same thread that you make it current in. Is it possible for you to move the QOpenGLContext to the rendering thread in question? (using QOpenGLContext::moveToThread(renderThread)).

Or is OSG moving constantly moving the QOpenGLContext between threads?

cheers,
Gunnar