[Interest] QPainterPath issue

VStevenP vstevenpavao at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 17:57:32 CEST 2014

I am trying to use QPainterPath to render a graph.  I draw an x and a y axis in blue, then use moveTo and QuadTo to draw a curve which crosses over the x axis.  What I see is that the quadTo operation erases some of my blue x-axis pixels, specifically the pixels between the curve and where a straight line between the endpoints would connect.

Am I using QPainterPath wrongly?  Is there any way I can do the quadTo() such that it won't overwrite pixels which are not under the final curve it actually draws.  It's erasing too many pixels.

- VStevenP