[Interest] [qt-android] How can I show soft buttons while showing app in full screen mode?

Liang Jian jianliang79 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 13:46:56 CEST 2014

    I have an qml app running in android, I call
QQuickView::showFullScreen() to show the quick view in full screen mode,
this is ok in an android phone with hardware buttons, but in android phone
with soft buttons the user can't even stop the app since the soft back
button is hidden in full screen mode. How can I show soft buttons while
showing app in full screen mode? thanks in advance.