[Interest] QML Skew animation?

Gunnar Sletta gunnar.sletta at jolla.com
Tue Jun 24 11:26:41 CEST 2014

Hi Mark,

Starting 5.4 you can implement the skew yourself using the Matrix4x4 as input to the Item.transform.

In 5.3 the way through public API would be to use a ShaderEffect or to implement a custom item which returns a QSGTransformNode with a skew matrix which has a textured node as child.

If you want to implement and contribute a Skew and SkewAnimator types, I'd be happy to review them. Otherwise, feel free to make a suggestion on bugreports.qt-project.org.

cheers,
Gunnar