[Interest] Simple UDP listener question

Konrad Rosenbaum konrad at silmor.de
Wed Jun 25 11:23:49 CEST 2014

Hi,

check the Firewall on this Desktop - most of the time when I have these
kinds of problems it's the firewall's fault. Wireshark usually shows all
packets that arrive at the ethernet card before they are filtered, then
the firewall kicks in and last the program may (or may not) receive
something.

    regards, Konrad