[Interest] Creating a debug log with a stacktrace on Linux

Rogers Nate nate.rogers at raymondcorp.com
Thu Jun 26 16:29:15 CEST 2014

I built it as a debug build.

Nate

On 06/26/2014 10:17 AM, Sandeep wrote:
>>> Is there a way to get what I want (ie. QTimer calling
> processFiveWayButton() and that function calling upButtonClicked())?
> Thanks!
>
> I guess you might be using a RELEASE build, and usually RELEASE builds would
> strip DEBUG symbols. If my assumption is correct, you need to either create
> a DEBUG release and test your code. Or while you generate your RELEASE
> build, save the DEBUG symbols, so that when you get a core dump, you can
> apply the debug symbols. This would give you detailed information.
>
> Thanks,
> -Sandeep

Confidentiality Notice: The preceding e-mail message (including any attachments) contains information that may be confidential, protected by applicable legal privileges, or constitute non-public information. It is intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system. Use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.