[Interest] Integrating on Android.

md at rpzdesign.com md at rpzdesign.com
Fri Jun 27 19:55:16 CEST 2014

You will have to add the Intent handling routines into the Native
Activity and then call into NativeCode NativeActivity to process them
(or do it all in java, but that is not what QT is all about.)

Remember that NativeActivity for QT code is on a different thread than
Dalvik Code, you need some thread safe code as well in C++.

Also, you will have to register the intent handlers likely to your
Manifest.XML as well, or maybe in raw java code.

md