[Interest] qt-android: How can I debug into a shared library?

见良 jian_liang at cdv.com
Sat Mar 1 15:22:02 CET 2014

    Hi all, I use qt5.2 android to develop android app, now I have an issue: I can debug into the source code of the main library but not for an extra library.
    For example, if I have an qt-andoird project named testAndroid and it use an extra shared library libExtra, I can debug into the source code in libtestAndroid.so, but I can't debug into the source code of libExtra.so. In fact, libExtra.so is also a library project created by qt-android using qtcreator. But the break point will not take effect in libExtra.so when I start debugging.
    Does anyone know how to solve this problem? thanks!