[Interest] Qt and OpenCL crash course

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 21:14:08 CET 2014

I've been reading the samples and it seems to make perfect sense, aside from that whole kernel program language.

I was hoping someone would say:
QPainter is OpenCL enabled by default (or enabled with a switch), all the operations happen automatically because the kernel programs for applicable painter operations are already written.