[Interest] Input Latency Issues in QtQuick

Willem Bennekom cumulatm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 22:09:56 CET 2014

For me, the lagging is clearly noticeable on all platforms where vsync is
enabled.
(Macbook Pro (Nvidia), Linux/Windows Desktop with Nvidia, Windows Desktop
with AMD + Angle.
It hapopens with all Qt Quick versions.)

Here's a minimal test scene (rectangle follows mouse):
http://pastie.org/pastes/8959817