[Interest] Input Latency Issues in QtQuick

Sean Harmer sean.harmer at kdab.com
Mon Mar 24 10:02:25 CET 2014

Hi Damian,

On Monday 24 March 2014 07:42:43 Damian Ivanov wrote:
> Hmm 2 options Jason:
> a) You are not affected by the bug but are uneducated about QML (it
> should run on embedded systems and slow systems too)
> b) You have some sickness about hand-eye coordination.

No need to be rude. There are a multitude of configuration options that may
lead to Jason seeing different behaviour to yourself. Perhaps he does not have
his display tied to vsync, exact driver version and implementer, choice of
render loop type in QML,...

Cheers,

Sean

Dr Sean Harmer | sean.harmer at kdab.com | Managing Director UK