[Interest] qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.2.1.zip broken?

Guido Seifert wargand at gmx.de
Mon Mar 24 12:53:34 CET 2014

> ...and I get Qt installed in "C:\Qt\5.2.1".
>
> Maybe Digia tweaked something in the commercial version?
>
> I do not have the problem on another WINDOWS XP 32-bit machine, neither.
>
> - Michael.

Or it is a MinGW or MinGW 64 bit problem. I have it reproducible with all options
I tried, yet. But this explains why no one else reported this. I suppose most
people use the installer packages. Of those who compile Qt themselves, most will
use MSVC-something. MinGW or even MinGW64 is much rarer.

Guido